Here are a few shots of the boys before the hair cuts... out on a family walk near home. Oh, how I'm aching for warmer days.
But alas... it's snowing outside as I type. One day. One day I'll feel the warm rays of the sun again. At least, that's what I tell myself.

Can't see the hair... but love the shot anyway. Throwing rocks - a favorite past time.
Again, no hair, but a darling face nonetheless.
Yes, it's blurry... but I couldn't resist posting. Love that grin!
What a face!
In other recent news, we've just wrapped up a week with Todd around. I've been reminded, yet again, why families are destined to have both a mother and a father. Life is so grand when we're together. The kids love it. I love it. He loves it. We all love it.
Amongst our week's activities, water slides, pizza, bounce houses, midweek HeMan and Super Friends episodes (a real treat!), unexpected stops by McDonalds, late night ice cream and cookies, dinner with dearly missed friends, a trip to the dentist for the three oldest boys, walks, book reading, puzzle doing, sports class, Valentine's Day party fun, playdates, car building and painting, potty training and lots of laughing.
I love seeing my boys laugh. Best. Thing. Ever.
We're sure going to miss Todd this week, as he heads back to work bright and early tomorrow AM.
And we'll end with a goodie... can't get enough of this smile!












1 comment:
What great pictures of you boys. They are just too cute.
Post a Comment