Monday, February 21, 2011

"short like Hudson, short like Hudson!"

 
I resisted as long as I could. But the chanting was getting too loud and too frequent to handle any longer. (See blog title... and imagine my three talking boys (yes, Todd, too) marching around the house yelling it at the top of their lungs).

So, I gave in.

While Todd was working one night a few weeks back, I pulled out the shears and went to town. And to make their daddy's night (because, you know, "sleeping" in the on call room and seeing patients throughout the night is not so glamorous), I snapped a happy picture to surprise him with the boys' new looks. Ryder seems so grown up to me now.

And no, I didn't cut Hudson's hair. He just came that way.
 

1 comment:

carly said...

that is such a sweet picture. i love it. :)