and the in between. here is where we share our thoughts, our pictures, our moments, our lives.
Hudson looks so different than your other two boys! Or is it just me? Does he look the same? Either way, he is so beautiful! I love his expressions.
6 months?!?! How did that happen? Great pictures of little Hudson. Glad he likes his exersaucer and hope you are getting just a tad bit more done!
I love how you catch his expressions so well. I'll bet his Grandma's just love the detail caught in these pictures. (me too! But great pictures mean something special to Grandmas.)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hudson looks so different than your other two boys! Or is it just me? Does he look the same? Either way, he is so beautiful! I love his expressions.
6 months?!?! How did that happen? Great pictures of little Hudson. Glad he likes his exersaucer and hope you are getting just a tad bit more done!
I love how you catch his expressions so well. I'll bet his Grandma's just love the detail caught in these pictures. (me too! But great pictures mean something special to Grandmas.)
Post a Comment