RSV is no fun. Poor little baby Hudson.
(Although, he definitely isn't as little as he was in this picture... he's now a beefy 19.5 lbs at about SIX MONTHS of age. Where does time go?)
Cannon is teaching me the true definition of "terrible twos." Anyone want to borrow him for a year (or so)?... just kidding, really... I'd miss my spunky Canny too much. This kid is a riot!
I'm the world's worst mom. I hyped up St. Patrick's Day to the fullest and then TOTALLY FORGOT the morning of... and in our rush to get out the door, Ryder didn't wear green to school. :( Yes, I felt awful. Still do. Luckily, he got home and said, "It's okay mom..." and ran off to play.
I love when surgeries get canceled and Todd gets an unexpected day off. Today has been a great day!
Cannon and I went on a run this morning... well, I say run, but let's be honest here. I only ran on the flat parts. I am in no shape to be running uphill while pushing that beefcake in a jogger.
I used to really dislike running. I would do it, because it's a great way to exercise outside... and it is fun to run with my husband. But by myself? No thank you. A marathon? No way. But these days, I find it so rejuvenating. I love being able to roam where I want, soak in the quiet hum of my surroundings and have time to think about whatever I'd like.
I strongly dislike changing the sheets on the beds... especially the crib. But I do love sleeping in nice clean sheets.
I look forward to the day when the boys can take the dishes out of the dishwasher and put the away for me. What are your least favorite daily/weekly activities?
My most favorite sound in the whole wide world is when my boys laugh. Best. Sound. Ever. We've had a lot of laughing around these parts lately with a new obsession with Scooby Doo and Hudson's new exersaucer. I'm loving it!
My most favorite sound in the whole wide world is when my boys laugh. Best. Sound. Ever. We've had a lot of laughing around these parts lately with a new obsession with Scooby Doo and Hudson's new exersaucer. I'm loving it!
Enough said. The end.

1 comment:
I hate changing sheets too! That is one task I insist on having help with! I tried the crib once...and only once and since then, it was always John's job. :)
And yes, a Scooby-Doo party sounds fabulous!
Post a Comment