Sunday, March 06, 2011

a Saturday walk


It turns out the sun does still shine at times. Yesterday was a very pleasant day. Todd made rounds at the hospital in the morning, and then we got to play together the rest of the day. Yay!

Here are a few snapshots of our evening walk. I'm so looking forward to Todd's next rotation on anesthesia and our call-free nights and weekends. Please, join me in prayer for a drier spring so we can enjoy some of this on a more frequent basis!!
Yahoo for walks!


Blowing mom over... It's fun to pretend to be the wind!!


Just hanging out... wondering what on earth my brothers are doing!!

 

C-Man:  "MOM!!! How can I make my hands work?"

Me:  "Well, what do you want your hands to do?"

C-Man:  "I want to use them to climb up there." (pointing to the top of a roof of a two-story home)

Me:  "I'm not really sure. What do you think you need?"

C-Man:  "I need to make my hands sticky!!!!"

Me: "What kind of animal has those?"

C-Man: "A FROG!!!"


Peekaboo! We love playgrounds!


...and swinging!


This is the only shot I got of Ryder... a lovely up the nose angle while he hangs upside down at the bottom of the slide.


Going home.

P.S. Update on the potty training front (warning - may be more info than you care to read).... Cannon is in gaunchies during all awake hours and is doing great! He's got #1 down pat, and today was his first day telling me and making it to the little men's room in time for #2. Yay!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love that picture of Hudson...its perfect in composition and cuteness! :) Wish we lived closer to come on walks with you.