Friday, April 08, 2011

Delayed.... Friday's {Unloaded}

Yes, I know... I didn't post last Friday... and it's 10:20pm and I still haven't posted today. But I assure you, both are coming. They're just delayed.

You see, last Friday I was winding up a two day drive from Washington to Utah... just me and my three little boys (ages 4, 2 and 6 months), I might add.

Am I crazy? That's still up for debate.

And today - well - after a week by myself with the kids, I'm tired. Plus, we're living it up at my parents' new home sans Internet. But don't you worry - I have a few thoughts scribbled on the back of a gas receipt and I'll backpost my Friday's {Unloaded} pieces very soon.

I know you're so very anxious.

Hope you're all enjoying some nice, warm, beautiful weather somewhere.... because it ain't here in Utah, I can tell you that much.

1 comment:

mama bear said...

I just made that same (almost) drive about 2 weeks ago, all on my own with the kiddos. I wish I had known, I would have shared some of my tricks to staying sane!