and the in between.
here is where we share our thoughts, our pictures, our moments, our lives.
Monday, April 18, 2011
first bites
The week before we headed to Utah, we started Hudson on a yummy baby food diet. On March 21, to be exact. Does baby food ever gross you out? It sure smells yucky!
So cute and love the gag, well not that he actually gagged, but that you caught it on camera. I don't know why we always start with carrots and I think because it's so thin that happened, but we hit cereal it does every time even thinned out. Anyway, you sure make some gorgeous boys! Side note-do you facebook?
Thanks both of you! I think he's pretty cute too. ;)
Debi - no, I'm resisting the facebook for now. I figure i don't need another time sucker on my hands. But that will likely end in the near future... there are some things I want access to that are only available via facebook and some friends who ditched blogging and only do facebook. I'll be sure to track you down when i start up.
Camille - Continuous fire and making funny noises are tricks to catching Hudson's eyes. For every one photo I have of him looking right at me, I'm pretty sure I have three or four others of him looking away. I'm actually trying to be better at my timing... knowing when to get it just right so I don't have all of those extra pictures.
3 comments:
So cute and love the gag, well not that he actually gagged, but that you caught it on camera. I don't know why we always start with carrots and I think because it's so thin that happened, but we hit cereal it does every time even thinned out. Anyway, you sure make some gorgeous boys! Side note-do you facebook?
A few things:
1. He's too beautiful to have baby food all over his face. He's so cute! But it's more than cute...
2. How do you get him to look directly at the camera so much?!
3. Good work capturing such a simple think like first bites so beautifully.
Thanks both of you! I think he's pretty cute too. ;)
Debi - no, I'm resisting the facebook for now. I figure i don't need another time sucker on my hands. But that will likely end in the near future... there are some things I want access to that are only available via facebook and some friends who ditched blogging and only do facebook. I'll be sure to track you down when i start up.
Camille - Continuous fire and making funny noises are tricks to catching Hudson's eyes. For every one photo I have of him looking right at me, I'm pretty sure I have three or four others of him looking away. I'm actually trying to be better at my timing... knowing when to get it just right so I don't have all of those extra pictures.
Post a Comment