Firepass (my work VPN) just shut down, so I now have a few minutes on my hands and an excuse not to be working. Thank you, Firepass.
I have a bazillion pictures to share... where do I start? Oh my, there are some golden ones. I really just need to start. Maybe that'll happen when I'm finally unpacked.
Oh, but wait, then I'll have to pack again. We move home to Seattle next week. Yay for being home! Boo for leaving Todd!!
What I miss most about our home in Washington... the people. the ward. space. the park. grass not far from my front door. a garage. my bed. my kitchen. my pots/pans. space. my bosch. my office. our couches. the familiarity. most of all - the feeling of being home.
Guess what today is? It's mine and Todd's 7th anniversary. Happy Anniversary to us. I love you, sweetie.
Todd's parents are coming for a visit on Sunday. Yahoo!
My mom drove back from California with me. It was so nice to have her here... the next morning before she flew out, she made a run to target for me while I worked and did laundry. What a blessing she is!
As we made the drive north, we listened to a few audio talks. I was reminded, yet again, of how blessed I am. Do you know how many people on this earth don't have clean drinking water? Or accessible drinking water? And here I am stressing about what to make for dinner. There is so much I take for granted. And way too much I complain about... even if only an internal complaint. We all have much to be thankful for.
Ryder starts kindergarten in 12 days. Yikes! He's been carrying his new backpack around with him everywhere he goes. He's so excited!
Is anyone else in the midst of goal setting? I feel much more of a push to set goals around the start of school than I do on January 1. To sum up my goals in one word: balance. Wish me luck.
I'll need luck, considering my fall schedule consists of being a single parent, starting kindergarten, starting joyschool, both boys in karate, both boys in swim, Ryder doing soccer, me working, Hudson growing, church callings, refereeing three busy boys and hobbies I'm not willing to leave behind.
Can I get a volunteer live-in nanny? Please?
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment