Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Game Time

We had a fabulous day down in Corvallis last Saturday at the BYU game. The sun was shining, there was a cool breeze, we were surrounded by hundreds of other devoted BYU fans, and the little boys did amazing! Our plans to leave Hudson with a friend fell through, so the little guy tagged along with us. I thought his little busy body would make it a miserable experience - but I was so wrong! He did amazing!!!

The only things that could have made the day better would have been Cannon NOT getting stung by a bee in the parking lot on our way to the game, and Ryder not having an ear infection (thus the sad face below). Other than that, it was a great day as a family!!

We ended the night at a nearby burger joint with six+ families from our Washington home area.

I'm looking forward to the next time BYU plays nearby.


3 comments:

Cathy Hill said...

Hudsy already has a mean game face! Your boys are so stinking cute, and your hair is getting so long. I am jealous

Camille said...

So very cute. Your boys are so cute! And go BYU.

Jodee said...

We totally took over that restaurant- I loved it!!!
Hudson looked awesome!