Sunday, October 02, 2011

tonight

Hudson was in a state of hysteria, because I removed him from his very squished position within our play shopping cart, as Todd and I didn't think it was safe for crazy Cannon to be pushing his brother around. Hudson wanted so badly to stay in... and was letting the ENTIRE neighborhood hear of his plight for a good twenty minutes. It soon became quite comical. Anyway...

He and I went downstairs to retrieve his milk and were cuddling on the couch with his blankie... trying to get him to settle down. From the direction of the stairs (where the safety gate is setup), I hear...

Cannon: "MOM! Come and get me over the gate right now!!"

Me:.... choosing not to respond and trying to console the inconsolable.

Cannon: "MOM?!!? I'm going to count - one, two, three, four, five, six! Come and get me, Woolly Mammoth!!"

What?!

I have to say, that was the first (and probably not the last, since Todd never let's me forget) time I've ever been called such a thing.

Hmmm....
 

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

hahah...this was a funny story! Thanks for sharing! I can always use a little chuckle to brighten my day...maybe he heard it on TV or something???

aLeXis said...

Made me laugh out loud. What??? Cannon is too funny! :-)