We have had SO much fun with Todd home the past nine days! Daddy adventures, nights/days out about with friends, an evening at Ensign Ranch for some fishing and a picnic, a date night, walks to school, trips to karate, one visit to swim lessons, a great general conference weekend, some time over at Salmon Days, a trip to Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium, an evening and morning at soccer practice, a small birthday gathering for Hudson and I can't remember the rest at the moment. But I'm pretty sure there are another half a dozen things to add to the list.
I'll post more later... when we're not amidst lego fest. But I just have to share Hudson's toothy grin with the world. Thankfully we had Todd's iPhone handy in the rain at Salmon Days... or else we would have missed this gem.
I love it!!!
I love it!!!
Hudson Behr, 1 yr + 10 days, at lunch following Salmon Days... His shirt is showing signs of his latest obsession -- drinking water out of a cup. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment