So, I'm taking the lame road this year and am going to email out our Christmas card. But come on, at least it's better than nothing, right!?! After getting out the baby announcements (if you didn't get one and want one, let me know! It's most likely becuase I didn't have your address!), Todd flying all over the country for the past two months, Thanksgiving and the upcoming Christmas and New Years holidays, I decided a while ago that Christmas cards were going to be a no-go this year. :( Oh, how I've missed putting them all together.
Anyway, now, at the last minute, as I've received all of your cards, I've changed my mind. I've got to do something! So, here's the deal. If you want an e-card with an update on us, leave your email address in the comments section. I'll review the comments first and will not let anyone's address actually post... at least for the next week, and then I'll delete the ones that do show up. I just know I don't have all of my devoted fans' contact info, so I figure this is the easiest way... for all of us. And if you're one of those people who secretly check our blog (we all do it!) and aren't so sure you should leave your address, PLEASE leave it anyway!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
3 comments:
Jenny! Good to see this update. I'd love an email card.
HEY! I'm in Turlock & you are in Merced. We definitely need to catch up this weekend. So...call or email me or something so I can see you & your two cute boys!
I would love an e-card. I didn't even get that far this year. I'm hoping for at the very least a digital new year greeting, but we'll see how that goes...
Post a Comment