Yesterday's weather here in the Northwest was a-ma-zing. I was outside with the boys from about 8am until 2pm - with a brief run inside for a bathroom break and to grab lunch. It was warm and sunny. Todd was home most of the day. I loved it.
Cannon and I went out in the early morning for a workout, and I came home determined to buy a double jogger. I love, love, LOVE my maclaren double, but it just doesn't serve the workout purpose. I wish I could keep it.... but my other half tells me I can't buy a double jogger until the maclaren is gone.
So, if you are in the market for a double stroller or know of someone who is, please let me know.... It's a maclaren techno twin in near-perfect condition. I bought it in 2008 when Cannon was born and loved having it in San Francisco - great portability and great for a toddler/newborn combo. It has the coordinating boots, head supports and an unused/still-in-the-package rain cover.
Interested? Here's the link on Craigslist and/or leave me a comment and I can email you more details.
Thanks! ;)
2 comments:
Jen! Don't do it!!! You'll be sad you did. Believe me, you'll want another non-jogger if you have a baby while Cannon is at all in a stroller. I'm speaking from experience.....(now I know you can SURVIVE with one or the other, but look for a good deal on a jogger first, not a fancy one, and then decide......).
If you do decide to sell it, I'll buy it! :) Seriously......
It seems like where we live a jogger is perfect! You often have to off road it a bit to get around. I can't wait until you get one so I can dust mine off. . . lets hope the weather starts getting better.
Post a Comment