Here are some last moments from around home in San Francisco...
"Playing" with Bella at the Aldea park. Poor Bella had to put up with a lot from Ryder. Luckily, she seemed to still like him in the end.
Cannon and Noah... chubby as ever! We so miss these guys!!!! Lucky for us, we get to see them this summer!
Swimming in the courtyard with friends.
Bella and Matthew cooling off.
Kristine and Ben.... it was Ben's first dip in a pool!
Hikes near the ocean.
Fort building and HeMan watching. And let's not forget the smarties. Every HeMan watching party must include a fort and chocolate smarties from Canada. Luckily for us, Nana and Papa keep us stocked with plenty of new episodes and yummy candy!
Walks down the street to enjoy this view.

Trips to the beach with friends.... Caleb, Bella, Annie and Ryder.
Ryder still talks about Caleb often.... especially when making silly faces. Caleb always knew how to make the best silly faces, and Ryder admired him for that!
Making popsicles.
Trying to keep fevers down.
I'd just like to take this moment to share - Ryder has been fever free for months. Yes, I said MONTHS. This is amazing. For those new friends of ours checking in on the blog, Ryder was known for his very regular and frequent high fevers, two of which sent him into seizures. We are very thankfully past that stage!
"Helping" dad take furniture apart as we started to pack.
An attempt at getting a family picture.... Despite Ryder's positive attitude here, the session didn't go so well. :)
And a little "goodbye" get together with dear friends. From left to right: Ryder, Caleb, Matthew, Sienna and Gretchen.
We miss all of you dearly!! Oh, how we miss you!














3 comments:
This is making me teary. I could have written the same post (probably did) just featuring different little faces. We LOVED our time in San Fran and loved living in Aldea with so many cool neighbors and friends! In fact, we just finished doing a Blurb book of our four years in SF and are ANXIOUSLY awaiting for it to arrive in the mail.
Sigh! Glad you guys have so many happy memories also!!!
Jenny, it's been really fun to read about your life in San Francisco! And I have loved seeing all of your pictures, too--beautiful places and littler Ryder and Cannon!! I am glad to hear Ryder has been fever-free for months. I didn't know that about him, but I'm so glad he seems to passed that!!
i miss ryder...especially feverish ryder!!!!
Post a Comment