Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How long....

have you been blogging?

Read one of our first posts here (October 2005). I sound like such a nerd! Ha! I used to work in the tech industry, so that's likely what pulled me to start a blog sooner than later. But really - very few people had even heard of the word "blog," let alone knew what it stood for.

I'm going through our first few years of blog entries for book printing... and it's quite comical to read through it all.

And because a post is always more interesting with pictures, here are a few treasures from Hudson's blessing day. More to come on that soon.


4 comments:

Shelly said...

What are you using to do your book? I have tried to start using Blurb and find is sooooo not user-friendly! I recently did a book using blog2print and it was SO easy and quick, but the pictures are kind of small and you don't have many choices for layout changes, etc. But I'm wondering if it really matters...if it's going to save me tons of time! Let me know how it's going for you.

Jodee said...

isn't it fun to go back and read those? I have printed yearly books of my blog and now have 4 books to search through. It is so fun to read them with the kids and see how much life has changed. I loved reading a few of your older posts- made me miss SF :(

Anjanette said...

For reals! Reading old posts is BRUTAL! I absolutely agree, what's a post without a picture? And...these pictures are awesome!

Jenny said...

I used blurb. My first time. I've been wanting to try it for a while now but was putting it off. It was a bit brutal to get used to, but once I had my layouts on hand and got used to the quirky user functions, the process got a lot easier. I'm so excited to see it!! One down, only five more to go. :)